Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Adding IF statement with custom field for column in combined Task and Issue Report

Level 2
I am pretty much brand new at this. I began by copying a work item report from "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/217521437-Report-Combined-Task-and-Issue-View-and-Grouping">https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/217521437-Report-Combined-Task-and-Issue-View-and-Gr... My team works on assigned tasks and issues, but I have had difficulty showing a report that includes both and is correctly sorted. Our issues are primarily created under parent tasks (these are the issues of concern in my post). Our tasks contain a custom form with a numerical custom field (called CCB Rank) that I want to use to sort the combination of tasks and issues (which do not have the form or CCB Rank field). I want to sort the tasks by this field and the issues by the field in their parent tasks, resulting in a sorted list of tasks interspersed with issues. I am currently having two problems getting this to work: 1. I can't seem to use valueexpression to print the desired value when using an IF statement. Here is my expression (0 to be filled in with the answer from #2): valueexpression=IF(ISBLANK({DE:task:CCB Rank}),0,DE:task:CCB Rank) I have tried using the valuefield variable in another test column and this works fine, so I'm pretty confused. For reference, the text for the entire column is: displayname= linkedname=task namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=task namekeyargkey.1=CCB Rank textmode=true valueexpression=IF(ISBLANK({DE:task:CCB Rank}),0,DE:task:CCB Rank) valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString 2. I can't figure out how to find the field in the parent task of an issue. I was trying things like: issue:sourceTask:CCB Rank issue:sourceTask:task:CCB Rank issue:sourceTask:DE:task:CCB Rank Issue:source:task:CCB Rank Any help is greatly appreciated! Richard Fabini
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies