Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Adding a column on a project report to show users assigned to a certain task within a project

Level 2

Hi, we have a team that is viewing a project report of all open video projects on a certain team. They want to be able to view or group the report by who on the video team is working on the request. the video team member is not the project owner or project sponsor. Is there a way to view this information in a report? Is there a text mode for a column to add into this report? The manager wants to view who on the video team is working on each project but I am unsure how to pull or group that information without them being the owner or sponsor. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi @kayleeric7 - You could use a collection text mode for tasks on a project report. You need some type of identifier though for this on the task type that you want to pull (such as Template Task ID, Task Name, or Milestone ID). The text mode for all are below (swap ENTER X for the needed criteria). Let me know if you have any questions!

Task Name

displayname=Video Team Assignee
listdelimiter=<div>
listmethod=nested(tasks).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({name}="ENTER TASK NAME",CONCAT("",{assignedTo}.{name}),"")
valueformat=HTML

Template Task ID

listdelimiter=<div>
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({templateTaskID}="ENTER PROJECT TEMPLATE TASK ID",CONCAT("",{assignedTo}.{name}),"")
valueformat=HTML

Milestone ID

listdelimiter=<div>
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({milestoneID}="ENTER MILESTONE ID",CONCAT("",{assignedTo}.{name}),"")
valueformat=HTML