Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

2019.3 Beta 4 Release Issues

Level 9
Also - just to confirm from the community side - the best place for beta release specific feedback is in the "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer?communitykey=0425cafc-f0ec-47fc-be20-a21dc073d520&tab=digestviewer" Beta group . Thanks for checking! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront
35 Replies

Level 10
I agree and hope its fixed before released to PROD! Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 7
Hey Skye, I know that we pushed it to Preview, I've not heard official confirmation on when it'll be moved to production though... Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 2
Hi All, For visibility of others - I am unfortunately still experiencing this issue and my support case remains open. Are others still experiencing the date issue? I have tested in a few different ways to isolate the problem but no luck. Thanks Jack Jack Kirkland Berkeley Group

Level 10
I'm also [still] experiencing the issue (dates do not change when I change the duration). The one thing I pointed out to them is when I change any duration a second time, it updates the grey date to what would have resulted had the first change gone through. So they're showing up--exactly one change behind. Basically, it's not a timing issue (I could sit here all day waiting for that date to change)--it's an update issue (the updated date is not refreshing that cell unless I refresh the browser or unless some other change has been made). -skye

Level 2
Hi Skye Thanks for your response and (sadly) glad it is not just me. I too have seen the dates behind by one change (still in grey). I will pursue... Thanks Jack Jack Kirkland Berkeley Group

Level 10
Also to @Alison Wells ' original point, those fields in the HOME update window are definitely being deprecated. Percent complete, status, condition and commit date. Sorry Alison. :( -skye

Level 9
Skye! You usually have such good news in your messages! Ugh, this is awful. It completely takes away from the point of Home, and being able to do all your work from there. Now staff will have to go into an item (more clicks, more screens) to update these very basic items. #disappointed Thanks Skye – I appreciate the confirmation on this so I can prepare. L Alison Wells, MBA Senior Business Analyst Business Systems Group x57008

Level 10
@Alison Wells -- nevermind -- I asked a few more specific questions on your behalf. My engineer went to bat, and came back to say that Dev would add those options back. This is now submitted as a bug. I hope they get it replaced in time for next week's release :) -skye

Level 9
Where can I send your gifts Skye? Seriously, thank you!!! All my users thank you too, even though they don't know it! Alison Wells, MBA Senior Business Analyst Business Systems Group x57008

Level 10
haha no thanks necessary--but thank YOU for flagging the issue in the Community. It sure takes a village to keep this system running right! I'm sure everyone else who uses this functionality would have commented once 19.3 went live, but you were the only one to mention it pre-release. All I did was amplify your concerns. Keep on truckin' -- we need your eagle eye. ;) -skye

Level 10
Phew....thanks @Alison Wells for finding it and @Skye Hansen for fighting for these features to be reinstated (other than Commit Date which I would be happy to lose). My blood pressure went up while I was reading the thread.....we're not using Home yet and I'm trying to remove the obstacles to us using it (mainly the defective Calendar which doesn't show pre-planned work)....we don't need more reasons why we can't use it. David Cornwell

Level 10
Hmmm - I am not experiencing the issue with updating duration does NOT change the dates in our preview environment (in the old or new experience); I also can update Percent Complete and Task Status from Home (we hide commit date so didn't test that). Maybe its specific to your cluster? We are on CL1. Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 2
Hi Allison, Thank you for providing the feedback on Home. Are you still seeing these issues in Preview? I tested editing fields and the calendar issues, they seem to be working so they may have been resolved. The caching issues was a bug that we have fixed as well. If you continue to see issues in Home, please submit a Support ticket so we can get more information, track the problems, and work to solve them. Thanks, Mandy Mandy Anger Workfront

Level 2
Skye is correct. But they are available in the Home details panel above the update box. If they are not showing up, they can be added via the layout template. Once they've been added to the details panel, they will be editable according to the user's permissions. Mandy Anger Workfront

Level 9
Hi Mandy, I have not retested in a while (other tigers to wrestle). I will be sure and retry and let you know the outcome. Alison Wells, MBA Senior Business Analyst Business Systems Group x57008