Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Workfront Fusion: Mapping plain text into a Rich Text Field

Community Advisor

I have a scenario that is mapping data into Workfront from excel  and the fields I'm trying to map to were created as Formatted Paragraph fields which are rich text fields.

I'm not able to map them directly as it throws an error [403] The following parameter value is invalid 'Ad Specs'. Please adjust and try again.

How do I convert the plain text into something that can be mapped into that field? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I was able to figure this out after lots of trial and error. For those looking you have to format the field you are mapping to with a JSON string and put the item you are trying to map in between the " " for the Text option.

KellieGardner_0-1714661647863.png

{"blocks":[{"key":"","text":"PUT YOUR FIELD/TEXT HERE","type":"unstyled","depth":0,"inlineStyleRanges":[],"entityRanges":[],"data":{}}],"entityMap":{}}

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I was able to figure this out after lots of trial and error. For those looking you have to format the field you are mapping to with a JSON string and put the item you are trying to map in between the " " for the Text option.

KellieGardner_0-1714661647863.png

{"blocks":[{"key":"","text":"PUT YOUR FIELD/TEXT HERE","type":"unstyled","depth":0,"inlineStyleRanges":[],"entityRanges":[],"data":{}}],"entityMap":{}}