Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using Fusion to setup a call to action

Level 2

I'm looking to create a Fusion scenario that triggers an email notification to users whenever a specific action occurs in Adobe Workfront. Has anyone tackled a similar task and can offer guidance or recommendations on how to get started?

Additionally, I'm curious about any limitations I might encounter when using Outlook for email notifications, especially if our company has strict security measures in place. Are there any workarounds or best practices to ensure smooth communication while adhering to security protocols?

My ultimate goal is to set up a scenario that effectively notifies users of a call to action, so any insights or experiences you can share would be incredibly valuable. Thank you in advance for your support and expertise.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4

Hi @AnnieXLe 

if you want to send the emails to the user when some actions happened in the WF.

You can use the below:

I have used this, When the task status is changed in the WF then it will sent an Email notification to the user.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks,

Venkat

Level 2

I want to explore using Fusion for a more customized email since Workfront notification does not allow for customization to standard emails.