Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Scenario queue not clearing

Level 1

I have a scenario that deactivated and now it has 110 records in the queue. It seems to be only processing new records that come in. How do I get it to run the records in the queue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Yes, thank you for the followup! It did resolve but I'm forgetting how I got it to resolve now. I should have come back here right afterwards. There was an edit I made to the scenario and all of the incomplete records cleared out right after that. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

Did this eventually resolve? I have seen this happen where there are not actually records in the queue but the message stays. If it's still not working you can press the run button manually and it will prompt to process the records in the queue.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Yes, thank you for the followup! It did resolve but I'm forgetting how I got it to resolve now. I should have come back here right afterwards. There was an edit I made to the scenario and all of the incomplete records cleared out right after that.