Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Is it Possible to Iterate through your Data Store

Level 3

Hello, 

I'm still new to Fusion and learning. I recently started leveraging data stores and the related modules more and was wondering if there is a way to iterate through the entries in a data store without having to call each row/entry using the "Get a Record" Module for Data Store?  

This seems like something most folks would want to do.  

If there is no module for this, is it possible via API? 

Curious,

DD

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello,

to be able to iterate through a data store, I would use the Search records module. If you leave the filter blank, you will get all entries and by defining a filter, your result set can be more specific.

lgaertner_0-1714209667295.png

Any module placed after this one will run for each entry(bundle) in your result.

Regards

Lars

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello,

to be able to iterate through a data store, I would use the Search records module. If you leave the filter blank, you will get all entries and by defining a filter, your result set can be more specific.

lgaertner_0-1714209667295.png

Any module placed after this one will run for each entry(bundle) in your result.

Regards

Lars

Level 3

Really ... huh ... that's an interesting approach .. okay .. let me give that a try.  

Level 3

Oh my that worked beautifully. Duh - should have figured. Thank you kind sir.