Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

How to Map Portfolio ID from Portfolio Name Typehead? - Fusion Scenario

Level 3

Hi, 

We are building  a program request to cater to the needs of multiple content and channel activation. In the request form, we are letting requestor to choose a portfolio from the list of portfolios inside Workfront. This was set up by putting the Typehead - Portfolio field: 

ArthurChalamet_3-1706673080783.png

After the portfolio is selected, we will get the requestor to choose whether the request is for an existing program or not. If the request is not for an existing program, we will create a new program and attach it under the portfolio they selected under the typehead field previously. 

Under the Create a Record - Program module, I mapped the field of Portfolio ID with the typehead field of Portfolio entered by the requestor when they submit the request: 

ArthurChalamet_4-1706673305465.png

However, we received an error saying The operation failed with an error. [404] Portfolio with primary key value(s) "{"objCode":"PORT","name":"2024 Automation Test","ID":"65b9bf100001db03b2fc7434d3d63b7e"}" not found

ArthurChalamet_5-1706673378242.png

I am pretty sure that the way we mapped the Portfolio ID with the Portfolio Typehead field is causing this problem. May I know what would be the right way to map the fields or to resolve this issue? I also tried using read a record module on our first Watch Record - Issues module. I chose to read portfolio record and the ID I put was the issue id from the watch record module. But there's also another error preventing me to read the record. My guess is that is not really considered as a record since the issue is not tied to a portfolio. 

All help are appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Regards, 

Arthur

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

You need to pass the string from the Typeahead field thru a parse JSON module, and then you can map the ID directly.