Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

🎬 [VIDEO] April 2024 - [Workfront] Expert Insights – Enterprise Work Management with Daniel Clarke

Employee

Welcome back to Expert Insights!  I’m Cynthia Boon, your “On-Demand” Workfront CSM, and in this episode, we have a fabulous presentation with Daniel Clarke (@Daniel_Clarke) where he shares his expertise on Enterprise Work Management. Daniel is a Sr. Manager of Restaurant Solutions at Sysco Corporation, with a passion for workflow processes and Workfront!  

He shared so many best practices during our Workfront Collective event, but here are a few highlights: 

• Workfront is not a “set it and forget it” solution. If you’re having adoption challenges, go back and review processes, login as your users, or watch them work. 
  • Pie charts (and pies in general) are awesome! 
  • Examples of how to improve your Stakeholder experience. 
  • Recommendations for Leadership Metrics. 
  • Examples of how to make your case for Fusion with your leadership. 
  • Once you get Fusion, don’t forget to give your Fusion platform its own name!  

Resources: 

Upcoming events mentioned during the session:  

Daniel Clarke Headshot (1).jpeg

About Daniel: 

I have the pleasure of leading a team of designers, consultants, and analysts at Sysco; helping to build menus and marketing for our customers that help them succeed. The facet of this position that inspires me each day is the team - how can we build better, how can we improve, how can we push ourselves further. Each of these things drive ideas and thought processes that grow creativity and guide our processes. To facilitate those processes, we pushed to adopt Adobe Workfront in 2019 and I have been the Workfront System Admin / Product Owner assisting with the implementation and workflow management for our growing list of over 8000 users and 13 teams, along with Adobe Fusion to automate and streamline our tasks every day. 

0 Replies