Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Re-register: Friday's Admin Chat for Marketing and Creative

Employee

Technology: 1 

Leslie: 0 

If you were registered for the Admin Chat for Marketing and Creative for this Friday you probably received a cancellation from me today.  The registration list is gone, so I'm trying to reach out in a few different avenues to catch anyone that was planning on attending.

The event is still happening, but you'll have to register for the new event here. (If you weren't registered and want to attend, we'd love to have you too!)

We hope to see you on Friday! 

2 Replies

Level 4

Hi Leslie, was there a follow up Exp League thread after this meeting? I didn't see anything.

Someone mentioned creating a master project that links out to sub projects and I wanted to know how that was done. 

Thanks, 

James Matsubayashi

Level 2

Hi Leslie, 

I previously signed up for an Admin Chat for Marketing and Creatives but was unable to join because our company doesn't use teams, therefore a room ID was required to join. I did not see an ID included in my confirmation email. For future reference if I'd like to join again, do you know how I should go about this? 

thanks, 
Halie