Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

July Events for System Administrators

Employee Advisor

Each month, the Adobe Workfront Customer Success team hosts FREE, interactive workshops on various topics for System Administrators. 

If you're looking to ask questions, learn best practices and connect with other System Admins, check out the list of topics below and sign up for one, or all events. Topics vary month-to-month, so be sure to look for the monthly announcement center message and register on the Events page on Experience League.

We hope to see you there! If you have any questions or run into issues registering, send us an email at csatscale@adobe.com

BONUS: In case you missed the June events discussing the Creative Cloud integrations, I've linked them below. There were 2 sessions - 1 hosted by the Adobe Workfront Product Team and the other hosted by 3 (amazing) customers. Be sure to check them out! 

5 Replies

Level 6

These links don't work for me.  Is anyone else having this problem?  

Level 1

Yes, I am also having an issue with not being able to use the links and register for these events.

Employee Advisor

@ChloeWY @NJerseyGirl I was able to access all of the links above without any issues. Are you able to utilize a private or incognito window in Google Chrome to see if it is a caching issue? If you are using a different browser other than Google Chrome, let me know, as that may be causing the issue. 

I'd also be happy to register you for any event above, if needed! 

Level 6

@NicholeVargas an incognito window worked.  Thank you for the idea!  

Level 1

@NicholeVargas Yes, the incognito window worked.  I'll need to remember that for future events.  Thanks so much!

Christina