Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Join the Workfront Skill Exchange on August 16, 2023

Employee

Hello, wonderful Workfronters!

I am thrilled to announce that registration for the Workfront Skill Exchange on August 16, 2023 is now LIVE!

(*Cue rockstar guitar solo*)

This free, 3-hour digital learning event will be focused entirely on Workfront, with content curated specifically for System Admins, Group Admins, Project Managers and Workfront power users.

We’ll kick things off with a keynote presentation from Richard Whitehead, Director of Workfront Product Marketing. From there, you can choose from two tracks – Learn (beginner) and Grow (intermediate/advanced). The Learn track will be led by Adobe SMEs, and the Grow track is led entirely by expert customers. Each session will have live Q&A with the presenters, and you can count on a very active group chat with your peers during every session.

Can't make it? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording!

Event Details
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Pacific
----------

Update: We hope you were able to join the Skill Exchange for Workfront on August 16, 2023. If you want to revisit a session, or see what you may have missed, all of the sessions are now available on-demand using the links below.  

KEYNOTE: Aug 2023 Workfront Opening Keynote 

LEARN Track: 

GROW Track: 

Looking for more discussion on these events? Check out the follow-up threads here.  

Hope to see everyone at Adobe Summit in 2024! 

2023_Sizzle_Reel_AdobeExpress.gif

7 Replies

Employee

Nudge! Bumping this up in case you haven't registered yet. This event is TOMORROW! Even if you can't attend, I would encourage you to still register - we'll send you a copy of the recording after! And feel free to share it with others on your team. There is content for System Admins, Group Admins, Power Users and Project Managers. 

Event Details
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Pacific
Register: See the full agenda and register here

Level 4

Sadly I was unable to register for the day in time, but I have registered retrospectively in the hope I can still sent the recording? Please?

Employee

Yes! We will be sending out a link to the recording w/in the next week. Stay tuned! 

Employee

Good news! The recordings from the Workfront sessions of this year’s Skill Exchange are posted and available on-demand! Just to get started, here’s the link to the keynote: 

If you haven’t attended Skill Exchange before, we had 2 tracks: the Learn track and the Grow track and have grouped the session recordings by each track below: 

LEARN Track: 

GROW Track: 

Looking for more discussion on these events? Check out the follow-up threads here.  

Hope to see everyone at Adobe Summit in 2024! 

Level 1

Hello! I cannot find the On-Demand version of this skill exchange anywhere!

Employee

Hi @paigequinlan - Thanks for the note. If you scroll up in the comments on this post you'll see one from @CynthiaBoon that links to each individual on-demand session. Let me know if you have any trouble!