Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introducing the 2023 Adobe Community Advisors

Administrator

image (1).png

Our Adobe Experience cloud communities are the heartbeat that connects, engages, and empowers our users to create game-changing digital experiences for their customers.

Today, I'm thrilled to announce the Community Advisors, class of 2023. The new class of Advisors are passionate and super-engaged individuals who lead by example, and generously share their expertise with everyone. During their tenure, Advisors will participate in community initiatives, collaborate with Community managers, provide product feedback, and most importantly, share their expertise with the Experience League/ Marketo/ Workfront Community. We will onboard the second batch for the 2023 class in June/July.

Congratulations to the class of 2023 

1 Reply

Level 10

Congratulations to each of you, and thank you for so generously volunteering your time and your expertise!

So folks can get to know you better, may I invite you to share a bit about your background, and in particular, the story that led you to become a Community Advisor?

Regards,

Doug

P.S. There is a maximum of ten users who can be tagged in a post so (not wishing to leave anyone out) I will skip that feature and instead trust that you’ll each find this note in due course.