Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

How to filter to show only Campaigns and Programs under that Portfolio in Reports?

Level 3

I have multiple Portfolios and each Portfolio has a custom dashboard to show expenses for each Portfolio.

Is there a filter I can use to only show the expenses for only the Campaigns and Programs under the Portfolio I have selected?

2 Replies

Level 7

My understanding is that when a dashboard is added to an object like a portfolio or project, its location layers an inherent filter to pull only data related to that object. So you could have one dashboard with no filter on a portfolio, but when you attach it to a specific portfolio, it should only pull from that portfolio. It sounds like you have your dashboard situated that way. Do you find that the attached dashboard is pulling in data from outside the portfolio?

Otherwise and for dashboards not attached to a specific object, I would look into using the report prompt function.

Level 3

Hey @Lyndsy-Denk, the dasboard and reports are still pulling expenses from other Portfolios. With that said, the filters I have set for that dashboard and reports are filtering by specific owner IDs and the only Portfolios that are being pulled are from those owner IDs. Maybe, this could be overwriting the default filter which you mentioned?