Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Event Follow-Up] End of Year Reporting

Employee Advisor

Screen Shot 2023-12-19 at 11.37.56 AM.pngThank you to all customers who attended and participated in today's Learn event, End of Year Reporting in Adobe Workfront, hosted by the Workfront Customer Success Team (@CynthiaBoon@lspier and @NicholeVargas). Key takeaways included (1) Data without context is dangerous - be sure to communicate the story - this is good vs bad news, (2) Rinse and repeat reports with wildcards and (3) Consistency, communication and cadence - keep everyone informed with automatic report deliveries. In addition, there were a handful of report ideas and best practices shared in the chat, so I've done my best to capture them all in slide 11. If you were not able to attend, the resources are linked below: 

I also came across this discussion post on the Experience League Community with additional EOY reporting activities and maintenance: Year end activities & maintenance - what's on your list? so be sure to check it out. 

If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we'll get back to you! Otherwise, we hope to see you at next year's events: 

0 Replies