Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Event Follow-Up] Ask the Experts - Workfront + Creative Cloud Integrations

Employee Advisor

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 2.15.52 PM.png

THANK YOU to all customers who took the time to participate in today's workshop, Ask the Experts: Workfront + Creative Cloud Integrations, hosted by Shannon McDonnell @shannonmc  from the Workfront Product Team and Christian Tith from Engineering. There were a lot of great questions and awesome ideas for new product enhancements, so I really appreciate everyone being so engaging off-mute and in the chat! I have collected all of your suggestions for how to improve the Creative Cloud integrations and will be sharing that list with the Adobe Workfront Product team.  

For those who missed the event, you can watch the the on-demand recording here. A PDF version of the slide deck is attached to this post. 

Additional events are being added to the Events page each week, so keep checking regularly to ensure you don't miss out. Two topic events are happening in the coming weeks that you don't want to miss: 

We will be posting responses to unanswered questions from the chat in the next day or two, so be sure to check back! 

1 Reply

Employee

Still interested in the benefits and best practices with Workfront Native Integrations? Look no further! 

As Nichole mentioned in the previous post, we also organized a Customer Panel to share the why and how of all the different available native integrations.

Thanks to all the customers who took the time to participate and extra special thanks to our presenters!   

Monique Evans - @MoniqueEvans

• Senior Manager, Global Content Studio Operations, Stanley Black & Decker 
  • LinkedIn 

Lyndsy Denk - @Lyndsy-Denk

• Marketing Training and Enablement Manager, IDEXX 
  • LinkedIn 

Madalyn Destafney - @Madalyn_Destafney

For those who missed the session, you can watch the on-demand recording here.   

Links to the Experience League articles on the integrations are included in the attached PPT deck.  

Additional events are being added to the Events page each week, so keep checking regularly to ensure you don't miss out.  Here's what is coming up for the rest of May!