1. After you’ve registered a Community username or logged into your migrated Workfront Experience League Community account for the first time, logging in will only take a couple of steps. First, you’ll need to navigate to the Experience League Community home page and select the blue “Sign In” button located at the top of the page.
2. On the Sign In page, enter the email you used to login to the old Workfront One community or the email you used during Adobe account registration and click “Continue.”
For users who had an account on the old Workfront One community, we’ve created your Adobe ID and Experience League account with the same email address.
3. You’ll then be directed to enter your password. Please enter the new password that you created when you logged in for the first time and click continue.
4. You’re now logged into the Community and viewing the Experience League Community homepage. Feel free to explore any of our other Adobe Experience Cloud Communities by clicking on their respective names. To visit the Workfront Experience League Community, click on the “Workfront” name on the lower left-hand side of the homepage.
5. Now that you're signed into Experience League Community, you're signed in throughout all of Experience League. Take advantage of personalized content recommendations including expertly curated courses by completing your learning profile here.
Logging into the Workfront Community via Corporate SSO
If you previously logged into the old Workfront One Community via your company Corporate SSO, you may be required to go through this process on the Workfront Experience League Community. Please note that this is only mandatory if your company requires it - by default, logging into the Experience League Community does not require any credentials aside from an Adobe ID. You can find additional details on federated SSO below:
A company that has set up the federated Single Sign-On (SSO) integration with Adobe can enable their end-users to access Experience League through SSO.
To enable access to ExL through SSO, an administrator from the company would need to add the list of users to the Admin Console (https://adminconsole.adobe.com/). Only an Admin Console administrator can do this. Typically, the Admin Console permissions are managed by the company's IT team.
Please view these documentation instructions for adding individual users.