Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEP audiences creation issues.

Level 2

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to create an audience in AEP after the profiles have been created?

I am currently experiencing issues with audience creation. Is anyone else facing the same issues?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @arun_97 ,

I noticed that you mentioned encountering difficulties with audience creation. Could you provide additional context to elaborate on this issue?

In my experience, when you create a new schema or add a new attribute to a schema, the newly added field may not appear immediately in the audience creation canvas. To make the new field visible, you need to ingest data into the dataset first.

I'm not certain if you are experiencing a similar issue, but to assist you more effectively, it would be helpful if you could provide more details.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@arun_97 Do you mean saving the segments in Segment Builder or how much time it takes to populate?

Community Advisor

Profiles are created in the profile store of the Adobe RTCDP platform.  Profiles will qualify for a segment based upon selection logic from the profile store.  

Is your source data batch or being ingested in a realtime manner?  This may have an impact on profile qualification.  

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @arun_97 ,

I noticed that you mentioned encountering difficulties with audience creation. Could you provide additional context to elaborate on this issue?

In my experience, when you create a new schema or add a new attribute to a schema, the newly added field may not appear immediately in the audience creation canvas. To make the new field visible, you need to ingest data into the dataset first.

I'm not certain if you are experiencing a similar issue, but to assist you more effectively, it would be helpful if you could provide more details.

Thank you.