Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is there a way where we can add not empty conditon check in journey event.

Level 1

Hi Team,

I have a usecase where i need to add a condition in AJO event and it should check for the real time streaming attribute value(mobile number) is not empty. Is there a way where we can add not empty conditon check in journey event.

Right now in the event configuration we can see only two options are available which are contains and equals.

4 Replies

Employee
No, not in the event configuration. You will have to check as part of the condition activity right after the event node.

Level 1

is it possible if we can add the regex for empty string in the event contains condition check?

Community Advisor

@nampallypinki, No, you can't have regex expressions. Instead, you will need another event qualifier (Ex. eventName=RequestedSMS), and once profiles qualify for this event within the journey you can use additional datapoints that are coming in the payload to check whether the mobile number is empty or not.

Thanks, Sathees

Employee

It won't be feasible in the event configuration, you can leverage any of the functions detailed here after the initial event, in condition activity https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/orchestrate-journeys/building-advanc...