Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

When does enrichment happen?

Community Advisor

Hi ,

I am having some troubles understanding composition in AJO. I have a audience with some profiles as its member. If i now want to enrich this audience with some more info like product details , i have to create a composition with enrichment in the workflow.

My question is when will this enrichment happen, will it happen everytime new profiles enter or exits the audience?

Is there a way to schedule this? 

@SatheeskannaK @Anuhya-Y @akshaaga 

Thanks,

Arpan Garg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Audience composition will run once per day at scheduled time. So, if a new profile is eligible for source audience and it has a matching key in the destination dataset. The Enrich activity allows to enrich profile with additional attributes coming from dataset.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Audience composition will run once per day at scheduled time. So, if a new profile is eligible for source audience and it has a matching key in the destination dataset. The Enrich activity allows to enrich profile with additional attributes coming from dataset.

Community Advisor

Can i force it, the way i can force segment via segment evaluation API?

Community Advisor

Nope, Audience composition API is not available yet.

Level 1

Data enrichment or augmentation is the process of enhancing existing information by supplementing missing or incomplete data. Typically, data enrichment is achieved by using external data sources, but that is not always the case.

Employee

@Scarlett0001 can you please correct the link in your response above or remove the link? It is pointing to a website that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

Level 3

@Anuhya-Y @arpan-garg @adb-abhishek , 
From my experience with composition that, it only evaluate the enriched audience only once, the first time. After that even if the main audience is updated/evaluated, the enriched audience does not take that update from the day 2 or later. Or did I do something wrong.