Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

When does enrichment happen?

Community Advisor

Hi ,

I am having some troubles understanding composition in AJO. I have a audience with some profiles as its member. If i now want to enrich this audience with some more info like product details , i have to create a composition with enrichment in the workflow.

My question is when will this enrichment happen, will it happen everytime new profiles enter or exits the audience?

Is there a way to schedule this? 

@SatheeskannaK @Anuhya-Y @akshaaga 

Thanks,

Arpan Garg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Audience composition will run once per day at scheduled time. So, if a new profile is eligible for source audience and it has a matching key in the destination dataset. The Enrich activity allows to enrich profile with additional attributes coming from dataset.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Audience composition will run once per day at scheduled time. So, if a new profile is eligible for source audience and it has a matching key in the destination dataset. The Enrich activity allows to enrich profile with additional attributes coming from dataset.

Community Advisor

Can i force it, the way i can force segment via segment evaluation API?

Community Advisor

Nope, Audience composition API is not available yet.

Employee

@Scarlett0001 can you please correct the link in your response above or remove the link? It is pointing to a website that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

Level 3

@Anuhya-Y @arpan-garg @adb-abhishek , 
From my experience with composition that, it only evaluate the enriched audience only once, the first time. After that even if the main audience is updated/evaluated, the enriched audience does not take that update from the day 2 or later. Or did I do something wrong.