Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

Unable to activate Web Campaign

Level 3

Hi,

I am currently attempting to set up a web campaign in Adobe Journey Optimizer, using a custom identity namespace for my audience. However, I'm encountering issues with activating the campaign, and I am unable to identify any errors or warnings within the campaign. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance you can provide regarding this matter.

Note: I have implemented the active on edge enabled merge policy for my created audience.

Thanks

Sankar

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @sankar1 

Do you see any errors in the Alerts section while activating the campaign?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ ,

Nope, There are no errors or warnings. I am using offer decision in Web Campaign, seems like this is causing the issue. After removing the offer decision I was able to activate it successfully.

These are some of the pointers I noted while creating web campaign with offer decision

1. When utilizing the offer decision in the Web channel, I am experiencing undesirable outcomes, despite the fact that the same offer decision functions properly in the simulation window.
  2. While using offer decisions and activating it, the campaign is going to its previous state without any errors or alerts.

I would greatly appreciate any leads on this issue.

Thanks

Sankar

Administrator

Hi @sankar1,

Were you able to resolve this query on your own or do you still need help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa