Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Query consent service dataset

Level 3

How can I query the consent service dataset to retrieve opt-ins/out to subscription lists?

consent service dataset

Get Started with Datasets | Adobe Journey Optimizer

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @campaignap,

You can start with the below query and build it up to your needs. Below looks for profiles part of the given subscription list.

select
from cjm_email_tracking_experience_event_dataset
where _experience.customerJourneyManagement.messageInteraction.subscription.subscriptionListID = '<<SubscriptionName>>'

Refer to this documentation for more information: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/tools/ajo-schemas/schema-dictionary.html?lang=en

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @campaignap,

You can start with the below query and build it up to your needs. Below looks for profiles part of the given subscription list.

select
from cjm_email_tracking_experience_event_dataset
where _experience.customerJourneyManagement.messageInteraction.subscription.subscriptionListID = '<<SubscriptionName>>'

Refer to this documentation for more information: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/tools/ajo-schemas/schema-dictionary.html?lang=en

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

Thanks for reply @SatheeskannaK.

When I run the query, an error is returned:

'"cjm_email_tracking_experience_event_dataset" does not exist'.

Do you know why this could be?

Community Advisor

@campaignap, I ran the query on another instance where we don't have a lot of profiles and don't have events generated. I got the same error. Looks like you don't have any experience events generated on the profiles that already exist. Try creating a subscription list and subscribe yourself then run the query to see if it returns results.

Thanks, Sathees

Administrator

Hi @campaignap,

Was @SatheeskannaK's solution helpful to resolve your query? In case it was helpful, then kindly choose it as the 'Correct Reply'. If not and you still need more help, then do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa