Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Offer Decision in Web is not being showed

Level 3

Hi,

I've created an "Offer Decision" to be displayed on a webpage. However, when I integrate this web offer, the page remains unchanged, neither displaying the offer nor the fallback. Interestingly, when I remove the Offer, other modifications I've made (like text changes) appear correctly. So, it seems the issue is specifically with the offer decisioning.

For instance, my original page title is "We are here to create an unforgettable experience." With the offer, I modified the title to "We are here for your customers!" and added the offer below it. When I publish the offer for all visitors (default setting), the original title is displayed, meaning even the text changes I made to the template aren't shown. However, when I remove the Offer decision from the web template, the text updates to the new title (but not the offer as I removed it)

Does anyone have insights into why this might be happening?

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Silvio6 

Please validate below steps.

is the offer working as expected via offer simulation?

Simulate web campaign via test url or open in browser, is the web page displaying with offer and other personalization and still seeing issue only on the actual web page?

If answer is yes to both questions, please reach out to Adobe support on this issue.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@Silvio6 have you enabled offer decisioning via data streams ? what is the evaluation type of the audience/segments used in the offer decision vs web campaign ? Screenshot 2023-09-21 111621.png

Level 3

Hi, thanks for response. Yes datastreaming is already activated and the evaluation type of the segment is streaming. I tried a web campaign for my segment without the offer and it works, but if I want to create a web campaign for All visitors and add the rule via Offer decisioning in template, it's not working. Also I made some text changes to the template with offer decisioning and are not being displayed, so the Offer is removing all template changes.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Silvio6 

Please validate below steps.

is the offer working as expected via offer simulation?

Simulate web campaign via test url or open in browser, is the web page displaying with offer and other personalization and still seeing issue only on the actual web page?

If answer is yes to both questions, please reach out to Adobe support on this issue.

Level 3

yes, all tests and simulations are working fine... I'll reach Adobe support, thanks for your time!

Level 3

Hi @Silvio6 ,

Please let me know whether this issue is resolved? I am also facing the same issue.

Thanks

Sankar