Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Offer decision in Adobe Journey Optimizer Web Campaign

Level 3

Hi All,

I am facing issue while using offer decision in AJO web campaign. I am unable to activate the web campaign with offer decisions added to it.I am not getting any warnings or alerts while doing the same.

These are some of the pointers I noted while creating web campaign with offer decision

1. When utilizing the offer decision in the Web channel, I am experiencing undesirable outcomes, despite the fact that the same offer decision functions properly in the simulation window.
  2. While using offer decisions and activating it, the campaign is going to its previous state without any errors or alerts.

I would greatly appreciate any leads on this issue.

Thanks

Sankar

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sankar1, I would suggest opening a ticket with adobe support on this issue. Recently we have seen an issue with ODE where adobe support helped to fix the issue.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sankar1, I would suggest opening a ticket with adobe support on this issue. Recently we have seen an issue with ODE where adobe support helped to fix the issue.

Thanks, Sathees