Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

No Unsubscribe button in email

Level 3

Hi, I've created a transactional journey. AJO is listening an event and then send an email. The email is kind of "Thank you" email so no need of add Unsubscribe button.

I've created a Transactional channel surface but facing a warning about missing opt-out button in email body

Silvio6_0-1710368198627.png

I've tested and published in stage the journey and it's working fine, the email goes to normal inbox and not to SPAM.

But, why if I'm using a transactional channel surface AJO warn that? I'm afraid of affect my email reputation.

Maybe I'm missing some steps please if you can guide me to send transactional emails without Unsubscribe button and face no warning would be great.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Silvio6, I see the same warning for transactional email surface. Given that you have a transactional email surface linked to a distinct sub-domain and IP pool, it is safe to disregard this warning. Ideally, I would expect selecting a transactional email surface should not trigger a complaint about the absence of an opt-out link. I would suggest submitting a ticket to Adobe support to determine if this is the expected behavior.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Silvio6, I see the same warning for transactional email surface. Given that you have a transactional email surface linked to a distinct sub-domain and IP pool, it is safe to disregard this warning. Ideally, I would expect selecting a transactional email surface should not trigger a complaint about the absence of an opt-out link. I would suggest submitting a ticket to Adobe support to determine if this is the expected behavior.

Thanks, Sathees