Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.

Journey to send an email on "Third Monday" of every month

Level 1

Hi All, 

Can you pls suggest how to send email on every Third Monday of the month in journey

Thanks,

Gaurav 

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@GauravCh2, You can have a journey schedule once per week and within the journey using condition activity (data source option), you will be able to create a path to let profiles flow through on a Third Monday using this expression.

in(toDateOnly(now()),[toDateOnly("2024-01-15"),toDateOnly("2024-02-19"),toDateOnly("2024-03-18"),toDateOnly("2024-04-15"),toDateOnly("2024-05-20"),toDateOnly("2024-06-17")])

Thanks, Sathees

Employee

You can validate this by configuring it on the following lines -

• Leverage time condition to restrict it to only mondays 
  • Use another condition to ensure it's the third monday by using the day part from now() function and by checking its > 14 and <=21

dugganab_0-1713256312388.png

Level 1

On first condition "On Monday" what if its not Monday? profile won't move ahead in journey? I think we need a wait condition here to handle other days. Let me test and let you know.

Thanks for your help.

Level 1

Hey there, if what i want is send an email on 2nd and 4th Monday of every Month, what is the range that I should check with the day part of now() function?

For the third monday you said the day part of now() should be  > 14 and <= 21, but how do you know that's the range? I'm curious about that.