Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer - B2B Edition (coming soon) combines a first-ever buying group focus with industry-leading decisioning and automation to personalize engagement for each buying group member across channels.
SOLVED

Journey Reactions - Email Clicked - how can I tell what they clicked on?

Level 2

We are looking at creating a journey requesting the email recipient to click on a link to access a web application, update their details and come back to the email and click on a button to confirm that they have updated their details.

With the Reactions Events how can we tell if they clicked on the button and not the web application link? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Richard_at_Qantas ,

With reaction event I think you only check email open and click and not exactly which link/button was clicked. Alternately you can try creating a segment with following schema fields value and use that in the journey. I have used these in CJA for tracking email links clicked, I think it should work for segments as well. 

AJO Email Tracking Experience Event Schema._experience.customerJourneyManagement.messageInteraction.label

(This filed provides text of link clicked)

AJO Email Tracking Experience Event Schema._experience.customerJourneyManagement.messageInteraction.interactionType

parmarsneha_0-1658121651498.png

You can also include message execution id to make it specific for the message. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Richard_at_Qantas ,

With reaction event I think you only check email open and click and not exactly which link/button was clicked. Alternately you can try creating a segment with following schema fields value and use that in the journey. I have used these in CJA for tracking email links clicked, I think it should work for segments as well. 

AJO Email Tracking Experience Event Schema._experience.customerJourneyManagement.messageInteraction.label

(This filed provides text of link clicked)

AJO Email Tracking Experience Event Schema._experience.customerJourneyManagement.messageInteraction.interactionType

parmarsneha_0-1658121651498.png

You can also include message execution id to make it specific for the message.