Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Extract all HTML templates created within AJO

Level 1

Hi, I'm currently working on creating some extracts from our AJO instance which would allow us to store internally the html templates created within our AJO instance.

This will help us with forming our own internal contact history (fed into from various platforms) which would give a view of the HTML template utilised when a customer was communicated with via a journey.

I have looked into extracting this HTML via utilisation of the AJO Entity Dataset. However, as the HTML is stored within a JSON structure it is exported with a lot of additional escape characters that have been added to the html itself. So my question would be twofold:
1. Is it possible to extract all html templates from AJO without the added escape characters? (extracting 1 by 1 within the UI is not s suitable solution here as we are looking to automate this process)
And
2. If its not possible, would some instructions on the actions required to be performed to that "escaped" html be able to be shared so this process of adding escape characters can be reverse engineered to retrieve the original HTML

Regards,

Ash

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@ashleyd95649674  check out the content template API https://developer.adobe.com/journey-optimizer-apis/references/content/#tag/Content-template-API 

you can use middleware tool to call a list of available templates using  ‘List Content Templates’ api and fetch every template response using ‘Fetch Content Template By Id’ API and export the html content to storage location.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@ashleyd95649674  check out the content template API https://developer.adobe.com/journey-optimizer-apis/references/content/#tag/Content-template-API 

you can use middleware tool to call a list of available templates using  ‘List Content Templates’ api and fetch every template response using ‘Fetch Content Template By Id’ API and export the html content to storage location.