Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Breaking one profile into multiple namespace actions

Level 6

Hi there,

We are working on a feedback loop to our corporate communication history for communications (push, email, sms etc.) sent out from AJO. Using an example customer, we have two levels of customer identities (CRM1 - Web login account, CRM2 - billing accounts). It will be always be a 1:M  relationship (Web login will have multiple billing accounts). For example, customer has 1 web login, which has access to 4 billing accounts. 

As part of the feedback loop, we need to send a communication record to all 4 billing accounts so that it's recorded under whichever Billing Account we look up to. Unfortunately AJO works at a profile level, so by default it would only send 1 record. We cannot make any process modification on the downstream end, so the 1 to 4 split would need to happen at AJO side. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@akwankl Here are my thoughts on this. I think you need to change the way how you ingest the data in AEP/RT-CDP. With the B2B SKU, designate the Web Login ID as the account ID, and treat the billing accountID values as individual IDs associated with that primary account. This configuration will aggregate all billing accountIDs under the corresponding Web Login ID, establishing a one-to-many (1:M) relationship between the account and individual IDs.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@akwankl Here are my thoughts on this. I think you need to change the way how you ingest the data in AEP/RT-CDP. With the B2B SKU, designate the Web Login ID as the account ID, and treat the billing accountID values as individual IDs associated with that primary account. This configuration will aggregate all billing accountIDs under the corresponding Web Login ID, establishing a one-to-many (1:M) relationship between the account and individual IDs.

Thanks, Sathees