Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Adding profiles to a subscription list in AJO

Level 1

Typically, profiles can be added to a subscription list using a landing page, as documented in the following:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/journey-optimizer/using/landing-pages/subscription-list

However, I have a use case where the subscription information is coming from an external source (CRM system) and I would like to incrementally and periodically add profiles to a subscription list in AJO. Is there a programmatic way of doing it, either via UI or API?

Thank you for your help!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@lulugw, You can ingest the subscription data from CRM either using HTTP API or batch ingestion method that will map to the field group Generic Marketing Preference Field with Subscriptions

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@lulugw, You can ingest the subscription data from CRM either using HTTP API or batch ingestion method that will map to the field group Generic Marketing Preference Field with Subscriptions

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Is it possible to add subscriptions, one by one, as opposed to having the whole subscription map object  populated?

Community Advisor

The method of data ingestion plays a crucial role in this scenario. When all subscriptions are inputted into a single Individual Profile dataset, it is necessary to map all subscriptions each time to avoid overwriting the map value. However, if the subscriptions are stored in two distinct datasets, AEP will combine the maps. In the case of an experience event, the subscription is timestamped, eliminating the need to map both.

Thanks, Sathees