Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

The Design template is not updating with default configuration for the AEMSite output preset

Level 3

Hi,

We have configured the Default Template in the OSGI Configuration (com.adobe.fmdita.config.ConfigManage) to display the default Design template as configured. 

Beaula123_0-1704089705685.png

This helps to display the default template while creating the New Output Preset in the Open map dashboard editor view.

Beaula123_1-1704089864744.png

But this is not working when we create a Output preset in Advanced map editor view.

Beaula123_2-1704089998891.png

Please suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@Beaula123 : I understand that this is a change in experience while creating a AEM Sites preset in web-editor. I think by design it does not allow you to browse paths under /libs hence that default template path is not shown either. 

However, if you keep it blank and run a publishing job, it will still use the default(or configured) template path.

We have also raised a inquiry internally to check if it is still possible to show that default path.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

@Beaula123 : I understand that this is a change in experience while creating a AEM Sites preset in web-editor. I think by design it does not allow you to browse paths under /libs hence that default template path is not shown either. 

However, if you keep it blank and run a publishing job, it will still use the default(or configured) template path.

We have also raised a inquiry internally to check if it is still possible to show that default path.

Level 3

@DivrajSingh , Thank you for the information provided. Please provide your internal ticket details if possible.

Level 3

Hi @DivrajSingh ,

Hope you are doing well. Could you please provide the update on the internal ticket DXML-14804 if it has any.

Thank you