Expand my Community achievements bar.

New 'AEM Expert' Chatbot: A Resourceful Tool or Just Another Gimmick?

Level 1
Hello AEM Forum,
Dan here, always eager to contribute towards AEM solutions and simplifications. Today, I'm thrilled to introduce you to something I've been working on ― a chatbot named "AEM Expert". I'm excited, but also, curious to see your reactions to this AI-powered buddy.

"AEM Expert" isn't just another bot but a new assistant powered by OpenAI's ChatGPT, designed specifically for AEM. As a single developer, I've tried to put in all my dedication and resources to make this a top-tier assistant for AEM debugging and problem-solving. I wanted to provide a centralized, accessible source of information for AEM issues. It may sound ambitious, but the bot has already ingested all the public AEM documentation and can provide solutions on a wide range of topics.

So, "Why this chatbot?" Well, the goal was always to create a concise and instant solution for AEM difficulties. But enough about what I think, now, it's time for some crucial input.

You can check our new friend at https://chat.openai.com/g/g-32m6DyXq6-aem-expert.

So, what are your initial thoughts? Do you think it's a useful tool or just another AI-hyped gimmick? Excited to hear your insightful views and constructive feedback!

Happy troubleshooting, Dan
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies