Expand my Community achievements bar.

Getting empty blank screen when navigate to certmetrices.com by redirecting to learning adobe com with sso code

Level 2

I am trying to navigate to https://www.certmetrics.com/adobe/. I am getting empty blank screenScreenshot 2024-04-30 at 12.07.48 PM.png

2 Replies

Level 2

@VidhyaBa1 

Please drop an email to certif@adobe.com Describe the issue and mention your ID.

Level 7

Hi @VidhyaBa1 ,

If you're experiencing a blank screen when navigating to certmetrics.com after being redirected to learning.adobe.com with an SSO (Single Sign-On) code, there could be a few potential reasons for this issue:

1. Browser Issues: Sometimes, browser extensions or settings can interfere with website functionality. Try accessing the website in a different browser or an incognito/private browsing window to see if the issue persists.

2. SSO Configuration: Ensure that the Single Sign-On (SSO) configuration between certmetrics.com and learning.adobe.com is correctly set up. Any misconfigurations could prevent the authentication process from completing successfully.

3. Network Issues: Temporary network issues or firewall restrictions could prevent the website content from loading properly. Try accessing the website from a different network or location to see if the issue persists.

4. Website Errors: The blank screen could be the result of errors on the certmetrics.com website itself. Check for any error messages in the browser console or try accessing other pages on the website to see if the issue is specific to certain pages.

5. Session Timeout: If the SSO session has timed out or if there are issues with session management, it could result in unexpected behavior when accessing certmetrics.com. Try logging out and logging back in to refresh the session.

6. Contact Support: If none of the above solutions resolve the issue, reach out to the support teams for certmetrics.com and learning.adobe.com for further assistance. They may be able to provide insights or troubleshoot the issue from their end.

By investigating these potential causes and reaching out to the appropriate support channels, you should be able to resolve the issue and access certmetrics.com successfully after being redirected from learning.adobe.com with an SSO code.