Expand my Community achievements bar.

Conditions Applied to a Topic in a Sub-Map not excluding as expected

Level 5

We have a sub-map that is used within several maps, and conditions are applied to topics in the sub-map. We haven't had an issue doing this with SDL's LCA, but is this allowed in AEM Guides (v4.2)?

The topics in the sub-map are not properly excluding as expected for ORed conditions (e.g. a topic with props="analog ioLink" showing up in the "discrete" output when it should be excluded). (Detailed explanation included in the PDF uploaded here.) Or should I submit this as a support ticket in the Adobe Admin Console?

AEM Guides (UUID) v4.2 On-Prem Installation (late April/early May 2023)
AEM 6.5.15 On-Prem Installation

8 Replies

Level 6

Hi @sschnelbach 

Scenario as mentioned in the attached doc is failing during PDF generation. Could you please share a sample content to alakshminara@adobe.com to check this. 

Administrator

@sschnelbach Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

@sschnelbach This has been addressed in Guides 4.3.0 version  Below is the screenshot of a similar content set up that was failing earlier. Please try this on 4.3 and let us know if issue persists. 

AswiniLakshminarayanan_0-1704742446997.png

AswiniLakshminarayanan_1-1704742881488.png

AswiniLakshminarayanan_2-1704742892819.png

I'm sorry, but I am still seeing the same issues persist in v4.3.1.390. Topics that should be excluded are being included in the PDF.

Sure, lets discuss this over a quick call. I'm send you a meeting invite to check this further on your content, Please feel free to update timing based on your availability. 

I tried to move the meeting to either 8:15 or 8:30 am CST, but I'm not sure it let me make that change.