Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tag is not firing

Level 1

our Contentsquare tag doesn't seem to be firing . As the tag tag was implemented in Adobe Launch, would you be able to double check what’s preventing the tag from firing?

11 Replies

Level 2

@man31 First thing to check if launch is loading on the page or not. If yes, then add a page load rule on DOM load. Try adding some console logs to check the rule firing or not.These are initial checks for tag check.

If you still are unbale to figure out, please come back with more context and i will try to help.

Level 1

Hi @ravi7 I am able to get the data now but I am not getting the data for 1 country this is strange but I am getting the data for other countries. I tried placing an order on dev and can see the order for that country in workspace but unable to see anything on prod. I have tried everything but its not working for me. This is a critical issue and it would be really helpful if you can connect with me maybe you can resolve the issue in sometime. Appreciate your help!

Level 2

@man31 Good to know it's working for other countries. For one exception, did you try checking report suite config. and variable activated correctly in admin. These two things should help if you have your rule really placed in sequence. I don't see any option here for connecting live and discussing the things if that's what you mean.

Please try the two things suggested and let me know the result.

Level 1

I have checked it that's all fine but I am not getting for data for US for live website

Level 2

Hey,

Can you post some screenshots here in order for me to get more context of the issue.

Did you also try checking the calls in network tab, filter by b/ss and see if you can see the calls there.

Thanks!

Level 1

man31_0-1699878939751.png

I have checked in the network tab, all working fine. I have placed multiple orders on dev and that order is getting registered on workspace as well as in console. Problem is only with live and only for US, We used to get order in 100K but now you can see the numbers

Level 2

Actually i as trying to check for implementation snaps. But since you are confirming, all calls working fine in network tab still data not capturing is highly unlikely. But if you are confident about implementation, i would suggest raising a ticket directly with Adobe. Please let me know if you get the solution and issue was something that we didn't discuss about.

Thanks!!

Level 1

I have raised hell number of tickets with Adobe and they are just unable to do anything. They keep on discussing the simikar things again and again. Thats why I raised it here 

Level 2

Better setup call and debug for the issue with Adobe, again i say if you are confident about the implementation. If all good from implementation as you said, then hope you get direct help.

Level 1

I have setup a call with Adobe and they are saying the issue is with the launch and rules are not firing. I am new to this I don't know what to do