Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data not capturing in Reporting

Level 1

Hi All,

I have used template(already created) to create new report suite ID which is like below

rrocktest-loc-dev  

I used same above ID to capture data into report.

Unfortunately, i can't see any data at reporting.

But when I debug in network tab or any other extension like omnibug, debugger etc., 

I can see data via extension and network tab.

So. I just tried to switch current report suite ID(given above) to another report suite ID which is created already by someone. After that, i can see data once i changed. I wonder why data is not capturing in newly created report suite ID.

Is there any restrict for report suite ID naming convention?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi there,

No. there is no restriction on the naming convention of the report suite ID. The only point to keep in mind is that the newly created report suite ID is a unique ID that can contain only alphanumeric characters.

The reason the data might not be collected to the new report suite is because the variables are not enabled in the suite. 

1. Click Analytics > Admin > Report Suites, then select a report suite.
  2. Click Edit Settings > Conversion variables or traffic variables as per the data you are sending to eVars and props.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi there,

No. there is no restriction on the naming convention of the report suite ID. The only point to keep in mind is that the newly created report suite ID is a unique ID that can contain only alphanumeric characters.

The reason the data might not be collected to the new report suite is because the variables are not enabled in the suite. 

1. Click Analytics > Admin > Report Suites, then select a report suite.
  2. Click Edit Settings > Conversion variables or traffic variables as per the data you are sending to eVars and props.