For the past decade, email marketing has taken a strong grip in the world of brand promotion. There’s a tough competition going on amongst the similar brand today, and the key to leading over your competitors is to keep audiences hooked. Nobody carries out a vast email campaign without credible email lists of their prospects, having that sorted, you also require right tactics to get these masses interested in what you are selling or promoting. We have listed below some stuff which you can send to the people in your email list and nurture your existing relationships with them.
- E-books: Free content is something which everyone adores and go through if given a chance. In case you are doubting as to where you stand with your consumers start enticing them by giving away free content via e-books. These materials can come in handy when you intend to sell your products or services in future to these handful people who’ve shown interest. However, you should provide relevant information through these e-books which can serve full potential to the prospects. Consider the consumer life cycle in times of doubt.
- Promotional deals: Special offers or lucrative deals are always paid attention to through emails. If you are serious about your consumers converting into valuable sales leads, then it’s advisable to apply such a tactic. These will serve as magnets as they’d bring the email receivers to your website for knowing further details of the promotions. Any kind of incentives such as discounts, coupons for services or free webinars can be used to attract the leads.
- Value adding reports: Different kinds of reports such as income or industry data can be used to enlighten audiences in your email databases. Reports can be extremely useful to build a stable rapport with your email subscribers. For business campaigns adding reports in promotions can result in getting more referral audiences.
- Shareable content: Email marketing can be a great platform to educate and make your audiences aware relating to some specific issue. There’s no harm in being creative and providing receivers with quizzes, product reviews, testimonials, whitepapers etc along with social sharing buttons in your promotions. You never know about your content might just get viral all over the social channels thereby bringing in more email subscribers.
- Highlight upcoming events: Today this strategy is commonly used by many B2C companies to update their prospects about some upcoming events. Whether you are launching a new product or your store is hosting a Mother’s day special sale, anything can be highlighted over a catchy email headline and relayed across thousands of subscribers simultaneously to keep them eager for such happenings. Make sure you address these kinds of promotions to the right demographics so that you can get maximum engagement from them.
- Graphics or images: Pictures say a thousand words indeed. Use them as powerful weapons in your email wisely so that you can convey your promotions without writing lengthy drafts. Often these pictures get shared by receivers which could get you more prospective consumers. In fact, marketers pay a larger attention to attractive infographics, memes and GIFs these days to get more revenue from their respective campaigns. Keeping your target market in minds a closely collaborated image developed by the content and graphic developers might just give a boost to your email campaigns.
- Exclusive blog post: BlogHer suggests that today 81% of US online consumers trust information and advises from blogs. Why not send your email subscribers a useful blog to keep them enticed to your brand? Blog posts are generally shareable and are Google indexed thereby making them easily visible through search engines. Also, when your email list is crowded with blog posts you shall be able to get a clear idea as to which particular group within that database you have to focus on better sales.
- Newsletters with latest news or tips: Sometimes industry news or product related news can be conveyed through newsletters in your email promotions. One can prepare newsletters which are a mixture of new details along with some of the widely known facts just to remind the readers of their usefulness. Your enterprise gets an opportunity to maintain strong relationships with the email subscribers through newsletters. Furthermore, creating newsletters are much cheaper than direct mails. You can embed useful links from your website in the contents to help the receivers land to a particular page.
Knowing what to serve your email subscribers isn’t that much of a tough task once you are aware of their personas. You might have collated these individual email addresses after investing long hours or dimes on latest email collecting applications on your website. Be creative and think out of the box while you plan your email campaign. There are many experiments conducted by marketers today, be sure that you keep tabs on them so that when time comes you can inculcate some of the latest trends to your email list.