Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Production workspace approval workflow

Level 3

Hi Team, 

I have deployed the app on Production workspace and requested for the approval by using  'Submit for Approval' option.

Now the status is 'In Review' state, I have System Admin access but still I don't see any option to Approve the app.

eldhov19157560_0-1597902638546.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @eldhov19157560 , to approve / reject an app, you need to do it from Adobe Exchange (https://exchange.adobe.com/my-exchange.html).

You should be able to select the org, in which the app is available for review.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @eldhov19157560 , to approve / reject an app, you need to do it from Adobe Exchange (https://exchange.adobe.com/my-exchange.html).

You should be able to select the org, in which the app is available for review.

Level 3

@duypnguyen,

Thanks for the quick response.

While checking the Adobe Exchange I can't see any apps, getting 'No Extensions Found' message.

eldhov19157560_0-1597912905307.png

Employee

@eldhov19157560 , does your account have access to more than 5 orgs in console? If that's the case, you are not able to see the orgs in My Exchange. While our team is working on a fix for this issue, workaround could be that you create a new admin account in the org you want to approve the app, and log into Exchange with that account.

Level 3
@duypnguyen, That is the case I can see 6 orgs, i will go ahead with the workaround. Thanks for the response.

Level 3

@duypnguyen,

I have created new user, now the new user can see the two clouds. But, I don't see any apss here. As, I am logged in as an Sys Admin, do I need any additional permissions for viewing the apps?

eldhov19157560_0-1597917291340.png

Employee

@eldhov19157560, I don't think you need additional permissions to view the submitted app. Could you please confirm that you selected the same org in which the app was submitted for approval before?

I will follow up with the team if you still don't see the app despite correct setup.

Level 3
@duypnguyen, I am on the correct cloud, the firefly is enabled only for one cloud.

Level 3
@duypnguyen,Sorry, it was my mistake. I mapped the user to different cloud.

Employee
Awesome, thanks for confirming. Great that it works!