Expand my Community achievements bar.

App Builder is available for Adobe commerce (Magento Enterprise) edition?

Level 1

hi there,

App Builder is only for Adobe Commerce cloud? or it is available for Adobe commerce (magento edition) as well? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi, App Builder is available for Adobe Commerce customers on Cloud and On Prem.

Adobe Commerce Cloud customers, new and existing, have access to App Builder pack(s) included in their base license. On-prem customers must purchase the paid App Builder add-on SKU for Commerce.Getting access to App Builder starts with talking to the Commerce customer's account manager at Adobe. The Adobe account manager will be able to help the customer get a license or trial.

Level 1

Thank you for the reply @naomirobichaud  do you have contact person contact for the Adobe account manager so I can contact them.

Employee

Hi, if you're an Adobe Commerce customer, you'll need to ask your team to get your account manager's contact. This is the Adobe representative that handles your licensing, contracts, etc. They should be pretty easy to find. If you have trouble, let me know your company name and I can try to find them on my side. Thanks!