Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Understanding which content recommendations have been clicked

Level 2

We have a live content recommendation activity which is serving the most popular content viewed across our website within the previous 7 days. I have set the activity so that the primary metric is 'clicks on recommendation' and the activity uses Adobe Analytics as the reporting source.

I can see within Target and Analytics the number of times recommended content has been clicked. However, I can't seem to find a way to determine which of the content recommendations were actually clicked. Is there a way to find this info? Ideally I'd like to know how many times a piece of content has been served within a content recommendation and how many times it has been clicked.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @RyanLG 

you can probabally append some additional query params on links like, let say there are 10 products in recommendations so for product 1 landing link will look something like - 

product1.html?source="productNameATsimilarprodRecs"

so now you have unique links which u can track in analytics. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @RyanLG 

you can probabally append some additional query params on links like, let say there are 10 products in recommendations so for product 1 landing link will look something like - 

product1.html?source="productNameATsimilarprodRecs"

so now you have unique links which u can track in analytics.