Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Subsequent 'addToCart' views in A/B test DO NOT trigger recommendations design modification

Level 1

We are using a view, sent when a user adds an item to basket, which triggers a recommendation modificaiton in an A/B test.

However, the changes in the recommendation design are only being applied on the first view. Any subsequent views do not trigger the changes made in the recommendations design.

I am certain the view trigger is working as it works on the first event. We have also applied CSS changes via the custom code modification and these are also firing on subsequent views, however the recommendations design does not fire more than once.

Is this behaviour expected? Or should I be able to trigger the recommendations design multiple times?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@c4lv1n1 This shouldn't be happening.  Best to open a support ticket on this so that Customer support can take a look at the activity specifically and properly diagnose the issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@c4lv1n1 This shouldn't be happening.  Best to open a support ticket on this so that Customer support can take a look at the activity specifically and properly diagnose the issue.