Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

please reply : audience are overlapped with each other .

Level 2

Hi , I have a scenario where there are 6 audiences , all 6 audiences are overlapped with each-other. 

example: There are bath,tools, power, hardware ,floor, electric these are 6 audiences. Bath audience is having other audiences with 80% overlap , similatly tools audience is having 80% over lap with other 5 audiences etc.So, Now i am working on creating AB test where bath audience should see bath page, tools audience should see tools page and so on.

Can anyone explain me the rules to create AB test in adobe target.

Currently i am working on rule (if bath audience or (bath audience  and tools audience and power audience )

will it work in AB test? I have one more issue with AB test is even if i am adding multiple audiences, bath is having all audiences, tools is having all audience .... and so on.

Please suggest a good solution for this type of scenario . Thank you 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

There are probably a couple of options:
i) Specify mutually exclusive audiences e.g., Bath audience is defined as "if in bath audience but in no other" etc
ii) Prioritise the audiences where there is overlap e.g., Bath audience is defined as "if in bath & tool audience" or "if in bath audience any any of tools, power, hardware, floor, electric"

Level 2

This is the data I have :

So In my example , I have kitchen (other audiences are overlapped with average of 80%). When I personalized I want kitchen audience should see kitchen page, etc 

sunandach_0-1705941704782.png