Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

New users aren't showing in Target user list

Level 4

I set-up new users in the Marketing Cloud dashboard. I gave the users access to Target and some other tools. Two of the users accepted their invitation, but when I check the user list within Target, the new users aren't listed. I am not sure why the new users aren't showing up on the Target user list.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

User appears in the list once they login to their account . It's only when user accepts the invitation and login to their account , they get registered in marketing cloud list of valid users (MAC pulls profile from IMS) 

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

User appears in the list once they login to their account . It's only when user accepts the invitation and login to their account , they get registered in marketing cloud list of valid users (MAC pulls profile from IMS) 

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 4

How long once they log into the Marketing Cloud that I will see them as a Target user? Two of the four people I added to the cloud have logged in, but they are still not on the Target user list.

Bill

Level 10

Hi ,

Can you please share the IMS Org Id's and user Id's of logged in Users in a private message or by Email :pamittal@adobe.com.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 10

Hi ,

Also, Can you please confirm that the two users after logging into marketing cloud account , have launched Adobe Target and got into Target Standard UI ?

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 4

I got the issue fixed. I would have got back to you sooner, but I was on vacation last week.

Bill