Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Multiple audience for same activity with 10% of traffic

Level 3

Hi Community,

Below is my scenario trying to achieve,

Activity Type: A/B Testing

Audience: Specific 10 internal users (using customer attributes) as well all visitors

Traffic Consuming: 10% 

Traffic allocation split: Exp-A: 50%, Exp-B: 50%

What are the possible to solution to deliver this activity for the 10 internal users all the time.

Karuppiah_Sakthivel_0-1713242748089.png

I know that we can create two different activities, one for all visitors exclude 10 users and another one for only 10 users. But i would like to achieve using single activity. 

Thanks

Karuppiah

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You could follow something similar to this example for bucketing users into different groups. In your example you would divide into 10 different groups and then your Activity-level audience could be defined as Group A + 10 Internal Users; and your Activity traffic allocation could be set to 100% again because you would have already restricted entrance to 10% of users via the profile script.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You could follow something similar to this example for bucketing users into different groups. In your example you would divide into 10 different groups and then your Activity-level audience could be defined as Group A + 10 Internal Users; and your Activity traffic allocation could be set to 100% again because you would have already restricted entrance to 10% of users via the profile script.

Level 4

You can use multiple audiences in your single activity as per the requirement by using Experience Targeting.