Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Linking Target from one Adobe Account with another Adobe Account

Level 2

Hey everyone, 

I am wondering if it is possible to link up Target from one Adobe account to another Adobe account. I have one account that is where I have Target enabled, and my AEM site is set up on another different Adobe account. Both accounts are mine, I just want to have it so that I can create content fragments from content on my AEM site and then be able to send it to Target to be used. Is this possible? If so, how could it be achieved?

Thanks as always for your time.

Have a great day,

Me

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 4

Are you looking for same orgainization adobe account with different ID or different organization adobe account.

Level 2

Hi @prads thanks for reaching out. So I am not entirely sure, as I am still new to Adobe as a whole. But in the image that I attached, there are 2 accounts shown (the one that is selected with the check, and the other one). Currently I have Target set up in the account that has the check, and my AEM site is in the account that is not checked. I am trying to be able to send content fragments across these 2 accounts from the account with the AEM site, to Target in the other account. Does it seem like this would be possible? Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you and have a great rest of your day

Community Advisor

Hi @jimb0b 

No it's not possible. You have to ask your account administrator to allow you the Target access in the same account where AEM site is present. 

Level 2

Understood. Thanks for providing that information @Gokul_Agiwal 
Quick follow up question: With that being the case, can you make any suggestions as to how I could implement the sending of Experience Fragments to my Target instance in one account from the AEM instance on the other account?

Community Advisor

Hi @jimb0b 

As I mentioned earlier, both products AEM and Target suppose to be under one account. Once you get the access, you can export the Experience fragment to Adobe Target from AEM author instance 

Here is the quick guide - 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-65/content/sites/administering/integra... 

Make sure the below pre-requisites are met: 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-65/content/sites/administering/integra...