Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

How to exclude a carrier and include the same by wireless

Level 1

Hi All,

i need to show a certain experience "A" to an audience where a specific mobile carrier is not included, but i also need that experience is viewed by wi-fi users, where wi-fi provider can be the same that i have exluded before.
If i exlude by carrier, it excludes also the wi-fi of same operator. 

How can i separate those 2?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 3

Hi Valerio,

You can only include the wireless network, the option is available in the Audience creation.

Karuppiah_Sakthivel_0-1712211338311.png

Let me know if that helps

Level 1

Thanks for the answer, i already tried with wireless settings but it doesen't works.

If i add that filter it still be blocked by carrier filter.

Level 3

Okay, I would like to understand bit more about actual requirement. Can you elaborate?
Activity type?
How many Variants?

why specifically want to exclude the carrier?

Let me try with some other suggestion.

Administrator

Thank you for posting your question here @ValerioMi ! And thank you @Karuppiah_Sakthivel for sharing your helpful insights  @ValerioMi were you able to resolve the issue? If so, please feel free to share any updates or follow up Qs here by Replying to the thread so that others who may come across the same or similar issues can refer to your approach - thanks!