Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How can I view reporting breakdown for Multiple Experience Audiences in A/B Test?

Level 1

Hi, 

I have an A/B test with 1 default and 1 challenger experiences. The challenger experience then has multiple experience audiences applied to allow for regional variations. The multiple experience audiences are activity only audiences combining AAM and Target elements.

In both Target and A4T reporting I can view results by default and challenger experiences but I can't see how to break that down further by the multiple experience audiences.

Thanks

Tim

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In Target you can add the Audiences in the Goals & Settings step of activity creation/editing, which would then make them available to use in Target reporting:
Skærmbillede 2024-04-05 kl. 14.39.39.png

Within A4T you would need to re-create the audience logic and then you could drag that into the A4T visualization to break down the single experience by the multiple individual audiences:
Skærmbillede 2024-04-05 kl. 14.42.34.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In Target you can add the Audiences in the Goals & Settings step of activity creation/editing, which would then make them available to use in Target reporting:
Skærmbillede 2024-04-05 kl. 14.39.39.png

Within A4T you would need to re-create the audience logic and then you could drag that into the A4T visualization to break down the single experience by the multiple individual audiences:
Skærmbillede 2024-04-05 kl. 14.42.34.png