Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Hi Quickly, i'd appreciate your help with the following questions

Level 1

1. What are the things that my website needs to have (From code snippets, extensions and anything else) in order to run any target activity/use case?
2. Lets say there is a activity that runs on a portfolio page, however in order to get that page you'll need to login. however after you login for some reason that activity does not run because of this i am unable to run few activities.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

1. To run any Target activity on you page, you first need to implement Target on your site. We offer different methods to implement Target. It depends on which SDK and mode of implementation you want to opt.

For starters, you can review this doc - Implementation of at.js using Launch and follow it step by step and your at.js implementation would be done and your site would be ready to create Target activities. 

Doc - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/implement-in-websites/implement-solutions/tar... 

2. Have you implemented customer IDs on you post login pages? Activity not rendering can occur due to multiple reasons one of then being - no segment qualification. So for this one, it would be hard to give a generalized statement unless we have more details around the issue.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

1. To run any Target activity on you page, you first need to implement Target on your site. We offer different methods to implement Target. It depends on which SDK and mode of implementation you want to opt.

For starters, you can review this doc - Implementation of at.js using Launch and follow it step by step and your at.js implementation would be done and your site would be ready to create Target activities. 

Doc - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/implement-in-websites/implement-solutions/tar... 

2. Have you implemented customer IDs on you post login pages? Activity not rendering can occur due to multiple reasons one of then being - no segment qualification. So for this one, it would be hard to give a generalized statement unless we have more details around the issue.

Level 2

Hi Mayuri,

I'd also like to know that - currently we are in the testing phase of our website, in order to access the website we'll need to use Forticlient VPN, due to which the page does not load or half load in VEC, is there any workaround? is there anything else we can do? please help

PS - VEC extension is enabled, and all insecure content is allowed in the browser setting.

PFA screenshot for reference

WarHammer0077_0-1697112537701.png

Level 2

Hi @WarHammer0077 

Is this site not loading in VEC only in Forticlient VPN or in open network as well? If it is not loading in your VPN then I guess you may need to make modifications in an open network and then save the activity. But if it is not loading in open network as well, I would suggest to open a support ticket with us and then we can investigate it further.

As a workaround you can explore our Form based composer option. Here is the document which you can refer - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/experiences/form-experience-composer.html?lang=... 

Level 2

Hi mayuri, 

Thank you for your reply.

This site does not load on open network, it is mandatory to have the VPN in order to open that site. I believe there has to a be a issue with the VPN side, but still dont know for sure. Hence exploring other options as well. Do let me know if target allows VEC to load when connected to VPN?

Appreciate your help and your valuable time, Thank you.