Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Dynamics offers in target using AEP profile attributes

Level 2

Hi All,

I have configured the profile attributes from aep to adobe target and the same i can see in offers. But that offer is not working dynamically.

can anyone help with the reason or can share the logic about how can i create dynamics offers in the adobe target using attributes

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @akanshamishra1,

At present, the attributes that can be sent over from AEP to Target based on audience activation can be used as key values inside your offer or personalization. However, I don't see any option to create audiences based on these attributes inside Target's Audience Builder, and thus requirement cannot be fulfilled at the moment.

Wait for the update from Adobe or some hacks from other community members before closing this thread.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @akanshamishra1,

At present, the attributes that can be sent over from AEP to Target based on audience activation can be used as key values inside your offer or personalization. However, I don't see any option to create audiences based on these attributes inside Target's Audience Builder, and thus requirement cannot be fulfilled at the moment.

Wait for the update from Adobe or some hacks from other community members before closing this thread.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics